Monday, December 22, 2008

Fissy Wissy Let's Get Lissy

I was hooked up as I was listening to Lissy Trullie that somehow it reminds me a bit about my ever favorite, The Velvet Underground. The band consists Lissy Trullie as the lead vocalist and guitar player, Harley Viera-Newton as the bassist, Eben D'Amico as the guitarist and Josh Elrod as the drummer. Truly say, I was enraptured by Lissy's boyish voice as it was grasping through my ears. Their music is a perfect blend of vintage dancey-wave that was common in 60's era with modern affair. Likewise I was caught by Lissy's allure; her remarkable androgyny style as she swaggers away with her boyish attitude. Mingling it together simply puts her on my influence lists. 

You got to watch this kick-ass video. What can I say more, her voice is just amazing!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You also have a snazzy blog yourself ;)

love

simimoon said...

love them dude!!!

Amelia said...

I really like the 2nd picture.

FASHION CHALET said...

Your blog is so amazing, great job! :)

xx

Anna Wallace said...

just discovered your blog. love it :)

the Oracle of Style said...

Interesting blog! Good job:)

Anonymous said...

good style but what a crapptastic song

Cristiana Frattasio said...

I love Lissy Trully and Jemina Pearl.
Kisses Cristiana